- I have pink hair, or pinkish-purple, depending on your viewpoint.
- I'm in the middle of an extended road trip with my husband and dog, to California and back. You can follow our progress on Polarsteps.
- I'm reinvigorating my company, Southern Records, by working on pressing a lot of back catalogue. I'm also nearing completion of the development of new royalties software, a process that has been slow and painful and taken over five years. It's something that should have been the priority as soon as John passed away, but it fell to the bottom of the list, and then became a mammoth task.
- I'm no longer involved with the running of the South Florida Modern Quilt Guild, which I helped to build and triple the membership of during 2015 and 2016. It was a fun ride, but it ended in tears and drama. Now I'm just a rank and file member. I still love modern quilting, and the members of that guild.
- I'm on the board again for the Broward Quilt Expo in 2019. Our 2017 show was a success and we're growing onwards and upwards!
- I'm taking a four day workshop with quilting guru Denyse Schmidt in Napa in June. Super excited about this.
- I'm now obsessed with fountain pens, and I've spent way too much money on pens, ink and fancy paper in the last few months.
- I'm using those fancy pens and inks to revive the art of longhand correspondence with friends and family, though that is a bit hampered by not having a mailing address right now.
- I'm also doing the Postcrossing thing, and ditto on the address part.
- I am still looking for a good side hustle.
Last updated May 13, 2017.
My Now Page was inspired by Mariana Rego. With thanks to Derek Sivers.